Tuesday 30 December 2008

Videos and shop links

Happy Christmas and New Year! I'm having a very chilled out Christmas break which makes a lovely change, and I'm looking forward to getting a few new things happening in the new year.

I'm in a couple of TV shows available on the internet at the moment. Firstly, I was in the recent episode of Casualty as a barman sporting a lovely sailor suit. It's available for another few days on the BBC iPlayer at www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00gg3hz. I'm in the party scenes starting at around 40 minutes in.

I've also been doing some filming for a new series, Being Human, which will be starting on BBC Three in the new year. I've got a small part at the start of the show where I get eaten by a werewolf! That will be available in glorious HD, but we also recorded a lower quality version which is now available on the internet. The part I'm playing in the show is being played by someone else in this clip, but in theory I'm the guy being the camera with the American accent. I'm actually visible (and this time it's really me!) at around 4:40 looking a bit worse for wear (or were?!) following the attack. Check out the video on the BBC Three site at bbc.co.uk/bbcthree and click on the Being Human: George link. It's also on YouTube - check it out below:



I've been doing some filming for a couple of other shows too - Lewis and Torchwood - which again should be on at some point in the new year.


And in other news...! I've now been included as an artist on Emubands, the online distribution company for the Octagon album sampler. They've included links to some of the sites you can buy or stream the EP from. Check it out at emubands.co.uk/bands.php?band_id=861. Most of the links require Internet Explorer so don't worry if they won't load using Safari, Firefox etc. The prices across the sites vary with some allowing streaming as well as downloads. In general I'd recommend iTunes but if you're using a PC then why not try the Oxfam Music website which will donate money to Oxfam with every purchase?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home