Friday 25 September 2009

One & Other

I'm really excited that I've been picked to do an hour on the Fourth Plinth at Trafalgar Square tomorrow (Friday 25 September 2009) between 9pm and 10pm as part of the One & Other project.

I've been interested in this project since I heard about it a few months back, as well as the other artworks which have featured on the Fourth Plinth over the last few years. I signed up to take part as soon as the option was made available but missed out on all four of the random draws for a place. However, I was placed onto the reserve list and yesterday received a call asking if I would be able to fill the 9pm spot on Friday.

I will be able to send the time up there doing pretty much whatever I like, so it seems to make sense for me to do a bit of a gig up there in the busking style that I've been doing for various charities recently including Oxjam (for Oxfam) and Busking Cancer (for Cancer Research UK).

I'll also be doing a live interview with Sky Arts earlier in the evening, sometime between 7pm and 9pm, talking about the One & Other project.

You will be able to watch me live on the plinth from 9pm tomorrow evening at www.oneandother.co.uk and it should be archived there for later viewing. There is also a profile page for me on the site which has now become active, and you can leave comments on there both for and about me, and thank you to those who have commented already.

And if you'll be in London, come over to Trafalgar Square, have a listen and let's have a chat!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home