Saturday 17 March 2012

Recent sessions and new radio show

Over the last few weeks I've had the pleasure of working with a couple of fantastic acts in the recording studio lending some vocals to their latest projects.



A few weeks ago I worked with Blythe on her forthcoming song "Let The Children Play". Check her out at facebook.com/Blythelife.

And this week I've been working with The BlueYellows on their new EP. Check them out at www.blueyellows.co.uk.


The BlueYellows also feature on my new radio show on The Cat, The Cat Sessions which started this week and will air at www.thisisthecat.com every Thursday 9pm-11pm. You can listen again to this week's show at http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/thecat/index.php?cat=The%20Cat%20Sessions to hear live music from The BlueYellows, Phil Maddocks and also some of the session I recorded for The Cat in 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home