Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas

It's Christmas Eve and there have been a few fun news stories suggesting taking kids out to watch the International Space Station go overhead and telling them that it's Santa flying over.

I don't have kids and am on my own this evening but I wandered into the park by my house to watch it happen and it was surprisingly enchanting. It's great to watch it go over at any time but tonight the sun was taking the last of the light away with it and the moon was looking magical. So it helped to inspire a new song which I've called Space Station. It also gives a slight nod to a line or two in A New England which I've covered in my live set for a few years. 

I've recorded a rough demo on the iPad which I've uploaded to SoundCloud. Check it out on the embedded code below or visit http://SoundCloud.com/dayvedean. 

Happy Christmas to all :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home