Tuesday 5 August 2008

High Street performance

I'm doing some performances on the Lower Stage on the High Street while I'm up at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and did my first performance there yesterday.

There's no amplification allowed on the High Street so it felt like a real busker experience! The songs I performed were:

Starting Line
Lizard Skin
Hospital Food
Follow
Out of my Hands
I Don't Want To Be That Man Anymore

I'll be doing more street performances throughout the festival so pop by and say hello if you're passing!

I put some posters up on the High Street for the Octagon '08 show. There are several special pillars in place during the festival for the various shows to promote on, and it tends to be a bit of a free for all with posters getting covered over pretty quickly. I was quite impressed to find that most of mine were still on show several hours later :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home