Thursday 18 September 2008

Too much information

I've had a busy couple of months, especially with the launch of the new album and performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.

It's all great fun to do so thank you to everyone who has supported me so far.

Since getting back from Edinburgh I've been sorting through some of the videos and photos that I have from there and also the album launch events. I've still got quite a few to sort through and it seems to be taking a while to get them uploaded onto the various sites. There are now quite a few videos and photos to have a look through if you have time to spare - details below.

I've also been struggling to get the various social networks under control and ensure I'm posting to them all. You can find a list of sites that I'm part of at the top of most of the pages at www.dayve.co.uk, and that's also the best place to look for the latest information. I tend to update MySpace, Flickr, Twitter and YouTube more than others - does anybody ever actually use Bebo?!

If you're after photos then www.flickr.com/dayvedean is a good place to start (RSS feeds for my Flickr photostream are available at: feed://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id=24174989@N03&lang=en-us&format=rss_200

I've uploaded photos from around Edinburgh and also the three launch events for Octagon. Feel free to leave comments!

For videos, go to www.youtube.com/dayvedean where I'll be posting new videos as they become available, and you can also subscribe to my video podcasts (search for them on iTunes) which I'll be aiming to update weekly in both HD and iPod quality.

YouTube currently has videos from the main album launch gig at Orchard Studios with a full band including Dan Logan, Nigel Stonier, Fluff, and Roy Martin. There are also the majority of my final show at the Acoustic Music Centre @ St Bride's in Edinburgh, recorded on 24th August. These videos will be coming to the video podcast over the next few weeks. You can also view these videos on MySpaceTV and Facebook.

The web's interactive these days so feel free to comment, message, post and join in! It's great to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home