Monday 12 January 2009

The band!

Since I got back from performing at The Edinburgh Festival Fringe I've been putting together a band and although I've made mention of them in the blog and they've been appearing on photos and videos, I don't think I've properly introduced them:

Dan Logan


IMG_0903 ed crop
I met Dan while recording at Orchard Studios and he engineered the tracks recorded there - Another Christmas, Christmas Ghost, River and Waters. As well as working at Orchard, he has a show on Focal Radio and you can find him on MySpace at myspace.com/danlogansolo.

Dan mainly focuses on drums and percussion but also does a bit of guitar, mandolin and banjo.

Steve Welch


IMG_0193
Steve plays lead and rhythm guitar, bass (reluctantly!) and glockenspiel - sometimes more than one at once! Find him on MySpace at myspace.com/thebittershandy.

Carl 'Chill' Hill


IMG_2647 ed.jpg
Carl's on lead and rhythm guitar, bass, occasional percussion, but not on MySpace... yet!

They're all able to contribute to the blog so you might be hearing from them here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home