Wednesday 8 August 2012

Today is 8 August, the 4th anniversary of the Octagon album being officially released (launch date of 8/8/08). To celebrate I have made a couple of songs available to download and stream on Soundcloud. More information about that below. I'm also doing a limited time offer on the physical album. As it's the fourth anniversary I'm offering the album for just £4. And I'll throw in a copy of my first album, Still Life, as well. Take advantage of the offer by using the PayPal button:
And here are the free songs which are available to stream and, for a limited time, download from Soundcloud. The first is called Same Old Something and is a demo I came across on my computer recently. I think it must have been written at some point last year: And the second is the single edit of Starting Line, the full version of which appears on the Octagon album. See if you can spot the difference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home