Wednesday 10 June 2009

Song of the week and new videos

I've been a bit useless as far as blogging, podcasting etc go for the past month or so, so apologies for that. You can find more regular updates through Twitter at twitter.com/dayvedean, which is updated much more regularly. The sad irony is the more I've got to blog about, the less time I have to do it... But more on that in a future post.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a new song to the song of the week podcast. It's a live version of Follow, performed acoustically with just voice and guitar, recorded at The M Club in Crewe at the end of May. Find it at dayve.co.uk/downloadoftheweek.shtml or on iTunes. I seem to have got a bit behind with uploading a new song every week (about 8 weeks behind as far as I can see) so I'll be working to address that over the next week or so. Watch this space, as they say...

I've also uploaded some video of James and the Giant playing at the City Voices Festival in Stoke, again from May. You can watch the show at http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6C48C5EA0C01A069 or watching it in the embedded player below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home